Friday, March 30, 2007

Shrimp Alfredo and Turkey


Turkey about 4-7 kg I baste it with some olive oil, lots of seasoning salt, thyme, sage, and let it sit for couple of hours before I bake in the oven of 375º for about 21/2 hours or until oven thermometer reads 170º. In between time I baste the turkey as well with the turkey dipping. Do not overcook your turkey. Turkey was moist and whatever left over I sliced them and between slices I add some of the turkey juice/dipping then I store in an airtight container. The next day it is ready for delicious turkey sandwiches. Yummy no complaint about turkey being dry at all! Shrimp Alfredo with mushroom soup. Salad is just tomatoes wedges, sliced red onion, and cucumber slices with vinegar, olive oil, salt, and some chopped dill.

2 comments:

Ritzy said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your website as you are pretty innovative with your recipes. Keep it coming.

Sophia said...

Ritzy,
Thanks for your kind comments. I enjoy making different types of food and using whatever I have in my veggie drawers.

Regards