Thursday, May 17, 2007

Asam Pedas Pomdano

Not a perfect pic cause my hands were shaking too much from overworking in the kitchen and prior to that working in the garden. I love spicy food and couldn't wait to eat it as usual. My mouth was watering and my stomach was growling at me. See what i did all days I peeled all the ingredients and grind them all up. I made all together 2 large nescafe bottles of Asam Pedas paste for later use. I fried them in oil so I can store them in the fridge for a longer period. You can freeze them too. It is so versatile.. you can add some pounded dried prawns and make it into sambal for frying with long beans, or egg plants, or put it on your fish wrap with aluminium foil, add some tamarind juice or lemon juice and grill it on your BBQ. The list is endless of course just use your imagination.

No comments: