Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Bird House


I bought it and decided to paint it. Ha ha I cheated. You want to know how I did it? Cheeky as usual I was scouting around and bought 2 cans of oil base paint; a white and a brown. I heard oil base is better for out door projects. I couldn't get anyone to help me at Rona until after waiting for about 15 minutes someone gave me a hand telling me the pros and cons. I sprayed it and it is surely a piece of cake. Ha ha I did it! You have to wait for my updated pic. Hey know what I saw a bird went into my new bird house inspecting the main floor and out the other window. Boy that is beautiful! I like to use a binocular to watch birds too if you must know eventhough I do feel a little dizzy after looking through the lens. Enough of my rambling for today so let get to see what I have to cook.

No comments: